DISTRIBUTOR EXCLUSIVE ITEM
EMINUS — definition: "From a distance."
Modern sporting rifles have come a long way in a short time—with accuracy, range, and price being better than ever. It is time for optics that not only keep up, but increase the potential of contemporary marksmen. EMINUS is designed as a perfect pairing to rifle builds tuned for accuracy and practicality. Quarter-MOA locking target turrets correspond easily to
the Illuminated TacPlex Reticle for improved shot tracking, measurement and D.O.P.E. dialing. Available in a practical 3-9x42mm or powerful 4-16x44mm magnification range EMINUS takes your tactical precision rifle to the next level.
- Multi-coated lenses for enhanced clarity and contrast
- 30mm tube for increased turret adjustment range and increased brightness
- 1/4-MOA locking target turrets and MOA based reticle for simplified adjustments, tracking, and holdover.
- Included APTUS-M1 mount for a strong hold and ideal mounting position on modern sporting rifles
- Illuminated TacPlex Reticle (T.P.R.) for precision measurement (in MOA) without a crowded sight picture
- Hardcoat anodized matte finish
- Nitrogen gas-filled, fog-proof construction
- Water-resistant and shock-resistant
- Leaf-spring turret control for positive and responsive click adjustments.
- Generous eye relief
- Side focus dial, 20yds - ∞ (TG8541TLR)
- Fixed focus (TG8539TLR)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|MODEL||MAGNIFICATION||OBJECTIVE LENS||RETICLE||TUBE SIZE||TURRET STYLE||CLICK ADJUSTMENT
|TG8539TLR||3-9x||42mm||Illuminated T.P.R. - MOA||30mm||Locking target turret||1/4 MOA
|TG8541TLR||4-16x||44mm||Illuminated T.P.R. - MOA||30mm||Locking target turret||1/4 MOA
Illuminated TacPlex Reticle (T.P.R.)
EMINUS series scopes utilize an advanced reticle based on familiar duplex hunting reticles, but with MOA hash-marks and floating illuminated reference marks to aide in holdover. The TacPlex Reticle combines the best features of tactical and hunting reticles, without crowding or over-complicating the visual space. Fine, sharp lines ensure precision for long ranges and small targets.
With MOA adjustments on the dials and MOA measurements in the reticle, what you see is what you get—no need to convert to MRADS, inches or any other system. Fewer calculations mean more time focusing on placing precise shots on target.
Second focal plane reticle: measurements are calibrated at the maximum magnification for each model. Reticle does not change sizes as magnification changes — this means fine lines stay sharp and don’t get lost or crowded out.
The Illuminated TacPlex Reticle is available in Strelok Pro