TITANIUM X™ QUADCUTTER™ Crossbow Broadheads
Simply put, better metal makes a better broadhead. Aluminum may be great for your beer can, but for the tip of your hunting arrow you need the toughest stuff you can get. That’s why we use a CNC-machined grade 5 titanium ferrule and premium surgical stainless steel blades.
X-LOCK BLADE SYSTEM
A strong interlocking blade design ensures you won’t ever lose a blade on impact. Our blades are precision sharpened and easy to replace—allowing you to practice with real blades and then have a fresh edge for your hunt.
- Grade 5 CNC-machined titanium ferrule
- Tough .031 in. thick stainless steel blades
- One-piece ferrule for accuracy and consistency
- Spin-tested for optimal flight performance
- Sharpness tested
- Spare set of blades included for practice or hunting
- Larger ferrule diameter designed for crossbow bolts