Sub-compact open red-dot sight
Whether riding the slide of an optic-ready handgun or outfitting a rifle or shotgun with ultra-lightweight accessories, the new TRU•TEC™ MICRO is here to help. The MICRO incorporates favorite features of the TRU•TEC line in an ultra-lightweight and versatile profile, including digital push-button brightness control and an idle auto-off system to save battery life.
- 3-MOA Red•Dot reticle for fast acquisition
- 23mm x 17mm multi-coated objective lens
- Digital push-button brightness controls
- 10 brightness settings
- Compatible with optic-ready pistols
- Common lug and bolt pattern for maximum compatibility (Vortex®, EOtech®, Docter®, Insight®, Meopta®, etc.)
- Locking windage and elevation adjustments
- Ultra-lightweight (just over 1 oz.)
- CNC-machined from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Unlimited eye relief
- Auto-off feature preserves battery life
- Water-resistant (sealed o-ring design)
- Picatinny / Weaver rail mount included
provides a crisp point of aim for superior speed and accuracy.
TRU•TEC™ MICRO mounts to optic-ready pistols using a common mounting plate bolt pattern. The optic co-witnesses with suppressor-height or high-profile sights. Fits Glock® MOS™ and similar systems.Does not fit RMR specific slide cuts unless you use the RMR specific TRU-Tec Micro (TG8200B).
HARDSHELL COVER INCLUDED
The molded ABS cover snaps on quickly to keep dust, dirt, and moisture off the lens when not in use.